Kyrgyz: Real-Life Conversations for Beginners
Kyrgyz: Real-Life Conversations for Beginners provides you with a solid foundation for building conversation skills. The book covers Kyrgyz alphabet, basic grammar points, dialogues, vocabulary and phrases.
How this book works:
• Each 30 unit will have different conversations between two or more people who discuss a common, day-to-day matters
• Each unit starts with short dialogue for warm up and longer dialogue for more reading
• Kyrgyz sentences are followed by English translations. This ensures that you fully understand what is written there.
• Set of words taken from conversations and phrases, as well as additional words will broaden your words basis.
• Useful phrases with English translation and pronunciation guide provide relevant and useful expression under the context
• Final Figure It Out section provide set of exercises to practice what you have learned and memorized.
The dialogues, words and phrases are recorded by native speaker.