Azerbaijani: A Comprehensive Course for Beginners
Learn the vocabulary, grammar and communication skills you need to become a confident Azeri speaker.
There are many good reasons for wanting to learn Azeri:
- Are you planning a trip or a move to Azerbaijan?
- Do you want to master everyday situations with Azeri speakers?
- Do you wish that you were able to speak with your Azeri family and friends?
- Would you like to better honor your Azeri heritage?
- Are you curious about the Azeri language?
- Do you want to develop or improve your Azeri reading, writing, speaking and listening skills?
No matter your reasons for wanting to learn Azeri, this course is the perfect starting point. It covers all four basic skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing, and you can enjoy the freedom and flexibility to learn in your own home or on the go.
Learning a language takes commitment and exposure, but it doesn’t have to be hard and tedious work. However, it does require a structured approach and consistency.
I have kept the grammatical explanations as simple and user-friendly as possible to allow you to progress at a steady pace but at the same time build up a sound understanding of how the language works and so build up your confidence.
Additionally, since Azeri is one of the Turkic languages it is very similar to Turkish. Taking this course will thereby not only help you be able to communicate with native Azeris, but also with most Turks, Iranians and the people of Central Asia (Turkmens, Uzbeks).
This is what you can expect:
- Professional, fun and easy-to-understand lessons
- Captivating exercises that let you test your comprehension.
- Guided speaking lessons to build your conversational skills
- Exceptional support and prompt answers to your questions
- Considerable vocabulary training and grammar instruction to build your conversational skills.
Are you ready? Enroll in this course and start your Azeri journey today!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 44
- Assessments Yes